The Salvation Army Toronto Grace Health Centre is located at the south/west corner of Church/Bloor Streets. Parking is available at the Health Centre at a reduced daily rate to visitors. (See instructions below.)
Click the location pin to get directions from any address or click here to view on Google Maps.
Toronto Grace Hospital is a two-minute walk from the Bloor/Yonge subway station. It is located at the southwest corner of Bloor Street and Church Street.
Click here to visit the TTC website.
(The instructions are displayed on the Ticket Machine screen to help you.)
- Go to the automated ticket machine.
- IMMEDIATELY press the BIG BLUE BUTTON.
- Once you have pushed the BIG BLUE BUTTON you can pay by cash (change only) or by credit card.
- If paying by cash put the exact amount requested then press the button PRINT TICKET. (The machine does not take bills and we do not provide change.)
- If paying by credit card put your credit card into the slot, stripe facing down on the right side. Then press the button for MAXIMUM TIME followed by pressing the button PRINT TICKET.
- Bring this ticket to the Front Reception Desk (Admitting Entrance) and ask for a visitor’s stamp on the ticket.
- Once stamped place the ticket on your dashboard for parking attendants to see.