Accessibility at TGHC
The Salvation Army Toronto Grace Health Centre (TGHC) is committed to delivering the best possible health services and an exceptional patient experience through high quality, accessible and efficient care. TGHC will ensure services are in compliance with all relevant laws and regulations, including the Accessibility of Ontario Disability Act (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Upon admission, the Salvation Army Toronto Grace Health Centre interdisciplinary team is guided by a patient-centered care approach and works together in developing an individualized plan of care and in determining appropriate resources are available to meet the patient’s requirements.
The Salvation Army Toronto Grace Health Centre (TGHC) is committed to ensuring our programs and services are completely accessible to all members of the community.
- If you are coming to the Hospital and have special needs, please refer to accessibility services currently available in the next section.
- If you are a member of the public, and require access to our public safety information, in an accessible format, please contact [Executive Office] at [416-925-2251 x 235].
If you are a member of the public and would like access to Hospital’s documents that are available to the public in an accessible format, please contact [Privacy Office] at [416-925-2251 x 223] or by email email@example.com.
Current Accessibility Status
All accessibility services are currently available.
- Main Entry is wheelchair accessible with motorized motion sensitive doors.
- Push button activated doors for entry to cafeteria.
- Elevators access to all floors.
- TTY Phone Service.
- Magnifying Sheets.
- Translation service (depending on hours/language).
- Aphasia Translation.
The following accessible communication devices are also available:
- Pocket Talkers
- Communication Books / Boards / Wallets
If you have any questions, comments or concerns regarding accessibility you can contact us by:
Email: Click here to Email Your Comments.
The Salvation Army Toronto Grace Health Centre
650 Church Street
Toronto ON M4Y 2G5
17 02 13 Accessibility Plan 2015 – 2021 version 2 5 (PDF format)
9 – 07 Accessible Customer Service (AODA)(PDF format)TOP